This Privacy Statement explains how and why SIX Group Services AG (“SIX”) processes personal data of visitors to this website (hereinafter “User”), and the means by which this is done.
What’s the Purpose of This Privacy Statement?
Data protection is first and foremost the protection of the individual – SIX therefore attaches high priority to compliance with the applicable laws and to the protection of the privacy and the private sphere of the individuals concerned in order to comply national and international legal requirements. The basic principle is that a high level of data protection and security must be guaranteed wherever personal data is processed.
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to provide you with full information about the nature and extent of the data processing and to enable you to exercise your rights and obtain information about the storage of your data.
Who is Responsible?
The legal SIX Group Services AG listed below is the controller of your personal data and responsible for processing your data.
SIX Group Services AG
Leitung SIX ConventionPoint
Below you will find our EU and UK representatives:
EU representative: SIX Financial Information Deutschland GmbH in Frankfurt (Theodor-Heuss-Allee 108, D-60486 Frankfurt am Main).
UK representative: SIX Financial Information UK Ltd. in London (6 Devonshire Square, Spitalfields, London EC2M 4YE).
Why Do We Process Personal Data and What Categories?
- SIX processes personal data about [the User] if the User visits websites of SIX,
due to agreement on contracts (for bookings). The personal data are processed in order to make reservations, to draw up rental contracts and to be able to draw up the billing. The email addresses can also be used for obtaining customer feedbacks
SIX processed your personal data for the booking of the ConventionPoint.
name, gender, email adress, phone number, company adress, billing adressSIX processes in general the personal data such as [(such as name, gender, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number) that the User expressly and actively makes available to SIX. This also applies if the user takes part in events of SIX (online or in person).
What Is the Legal Basis?
By processing personal data according to this Privacy Statement, SIX is able to improve the quality of its products and services. Depending from the processing purpose, the legal basis for the processing ofyourpersonal data will be one of the following:
- Consent of you
- Contractual Basis
- Legal Obligation
- Legitimate Interest
Where Do We Get Personal Data From?
We collect data from the following sources:
- Personal data obtained from customers when you
- Give us contact data for relationship management, sales or any other purpose
- Send us your data on forms, e-forms, e-mail or by post
- Send us information for client on-boarding or admission
- Provide us data to enter into a contract or service level agreement including billing
- Provide us with data during the performance of our services for issue management, collection of customer experience, service improvement and other legitimate reasons
- Personal data obtained from service providers required to
- Establish and maintain a contact
- Enter into and maintain contracts, service level agreements and other types of service descriptions
- Facilitate billing and payment
- Monitor and control service delivery to ensure and enhance quality
- Collaborate on solution design and delivery
- Personal data we receive from other sources
- Background information from third party providers
- Information from authorities
- Information from publicly available sources
To Whom Do We Disclose Your Personal Data?
Your personal data may be disclosed to employees, agents or other third parties in order to provide services and for the purposes indicated above.
Employees, agents and other third parties which have access to Personal Data are required by SIX to ensure compliance with all applicable data protection provisions. Any person who authorizes SIX to access their Personal Data as defined in this Privacy Statement will be made aware of the data security and data protection implications.
SIX protects Personal Data with appropriate physical, electronic and process-related security measures, such as firewalls, personal passwords, encoding and authentication technologies. Personal Data collected via a website owned by SIX will be encrypted during transmission using SSL Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which currently provides the best-available security for data transfers.
SIX reserves the right to disclose Personal Data to regulatory and supervisory authorities, as well as, pursuant to this Privacy Statement, to Analysis Service Providers. In so doing, SIX will comply at all times with applicable regulations, laws, court orders or official requests.
What Rights Do You Have In Relation to Personal Data?
Users whose personal data is processed within the scope of this Privacy Statement have the following rights:
to receive information on whether SIX may save personal data and what form this personal data may take (which categories of data, recipients or categories of recipients, retention periods for personal data or criteria governing retention periods)
- to receive a copy of the personal data
- to request the rectification of personal data if it is incorrect
- to request the deletion of personal data
- to request restrictions on processing personal data
- to receive personal data in a structured, accessible and machine-readable format (if available)
- to submit an objection to processing, especially for the purpose of direct advertising
The rights specified above may be denied or restricted if the interests, rights and freedoms of third parties take precedence or if processing is necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims of SIX.
Queries in relation to processing personal data are to be directed to the Data Protection Officers of SIX:
To exercise your rights with regards to data protection please use this link.
You can also direct your queries to:
SIX Group Services Ltd.
Data Protection Officer
Users have also the right to make a complaint to the data protection authority responsible for them or in the place where they think an issue in relation to the Data has arisen
Last updated on: 4 September 2023
 Legal or contractual duties to maintain confidentiality to which SIX is subject in relation to the User's personal data are not affected by this Privacy Statement. The websites of SIX may contain hyperlinks to other websites which are not operated or monitored by SIX. Third-party websites are not subject to this Privacy Statement. SIX is not responsible for their content or how they handle personal data.